Caring for Your Breasts (Printed Booklet-English)
The earlier breast cancer is caught, the more treatable it can be. Newly updated and featuring patient-friendly language, this helpful, illustrated booklet gives women the practical information they need to make smart decisions about their breast health. Designed to empower and inform, this essential breast booklet helps patients learn how to lower their breast cancer risk, protect their breasts, and make healthy choices.
Educational topics include:
• Understanding breast cancer risk
• The challenge of dense breasts
• Common breast changes
• Signs of possible breast cancer
• Breast awareness and testing
• Advances in digital mammography
• When a breast biopsy is done
• Breast cancer treatment and outlook
• How a healthy lifestyle can help
Also available in Spanish. Please call for details.
CYBG - 5.5x8.5 • 15 pages