A healthy pregnancy. A healthy mom. A healthy baby.
This is what we want for every woman we reach with our materials. The CCI Cares initiative exists to show care and support to women, new families and educators locally, nationally and globally.
We are taking an active role in educators’ and women’s lives by providing resources to those who might otherwise go without. Personally delivering books and baby supplies to moms in need. Providing customized mobile resources to non-profit agencies. These are just some of the ways we are committing to actively support communities in need.
Follow our journey here.
We are excited about our initiative and look forward to partnering with other organizations going forward. Please see our guidelines below for more information about our application process.
Guidelines and Application Process
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
- Serve women and/or families in a medical or educational capacity
- Have current 501(c)(3) Public Charity status
- Receive no less than 70% of its funding/revenue from donations
To apply, please provide:
- A letter request (limit 3 pages) which includes:
- A description of the need for the project
- A description of how you would like to partner with CCI Cares
- Plan/explanation of how this will benefit your community
- A proposed budget for the project
- A copy of your organization's IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter
- A copy of your organization's most recent IRS Form 990
If selected, partners must grant permission to Customized Communications, Inc. to use their organization's name and all project-related images/video in print, website, video, social media posts, or any future media marketing.