Customized Communications, Inc. has established a scholarship program to assist students accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing. This is a great opportunity for nursing students and demonstrates CCI’s commitment to helping ease the nursing shortage.
Scholarship eligibility is determined solely by CCI, and eligible applications are reviewed by CCI’s evaluation team.
Award Cycle: Biannual (Fall & Spring)
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in the United States
- Be accepted or currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing in the U.S.
- Be a full-time student in their nursing program during the semester for which the scholarship is awarded
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
CCI selects scholarship recipients based on academic performance, demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities, work experience, a statement of career and educational goals and objectives, and an online recommendation. Financial need must also be demonstrated for an application to be considered.
All applicants agree to accept eligibility and scholarship award decisions as final.
- CCI will select four (4) recipients per year (2 in the fall and 2 in the spring) who will each receive a $2,500 award.
- Awards are one time only. Past recipients may not reapply.
- Awards are only for undergraduate and graduate study in an accredited U.S. nursing program.
- CCI will release funds prior to the start of the semester for which the award is being made.
As part of your application, you must upload the following:
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment at an accredited nursing school in the U.S. (letter of acceptance or transcript).
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display your name, the school’s name, grades and credit hours for each course, and the term in which each course was taken.
- One letter of recommendation.
Your application is not complete unless all required materials are submitted electronically.