In order to make your customization process as smooth as possible, carefully read the following information. Please do not hesitate to contact our art department at (800) 476-2253 with any questions.
If CCI is customizing your cover
If CCI is designing your cover file, feel free to call us about design ideas. You may view samples seen on our website for ideas. If your marketing department has graphic guidelines, please forward to our art department. A pdf of other printed material you would like to match can be emailed also as a sample. Please zip and send the following components to us electronically:
Logo and vector art in Illustrator (.EPS) using either two spot colors (for 2 color print) or process color (for 4 color print). Acrobat PDF, JPEGs and TIFFs can be accepted if they are high resolution (300 dpi) and separate correctly.
Photos in .JPEG or .TIFF in high resolution (300 dpi)
Text in a Microsoft Word Document (.DOC)
If your team is designing the cover
If you will be supplying the art, please have your designer submit the file in one of the following formats:
- Adobe InDesign – Include all fonts and links with your InDesign document. Allow a bleed of 1/8".
- Acrobat PDFs – Use press quality PDF settings and be sure it is set up as 2 or 4 color. Include a bleed of 1/8".
Sending zip files to us
- Email materials to email@example.com
- In the subject line please put the name of your facility.
- In the body of the email provide your complete contact information – including your direct phone number – so we can contact you with any questions and process your order as quickly as possible.
- send materials to us via FTP. Call us at 800-476-2253 for FTP site information.
Please do not hesitate to contact our art department at (800) 476-2253 with any questions.